No complaints here about the weather we had over the summer. It will be hard to beat!
Andrew and I have been fairly busy but are now starting to spend time catching up with life. Quick synopsis of the summer:
- Paddle Canada’s New Canoe Instructor Courses get underway (story coming soon)
- Andrew gets knee surgery and recovers enough to paddle in the ACA Nationals – with great results (more later including my “recovery” races – and yes there are medals)
- Vacationing on Les Iles de la Madeleine
- Great courses given for MKC, and for the YMCCC
- Visitors from Canad.be Belgium
- Meeting wonderful people along the way!
And now looking forward to good fall paddling on the Moose and Independance next month!